1. Sauté beef and mushrooms in oil for 5 minutes or until beef is cooked.
2. Add DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce. Bring to a boil then turn down to simmer for 5 minutes. Set aside.
3. Boil DEL MONTE Spaghetti for 8 minutes. Drain water.
4. Add butter, milk and half of cheese spread to the cooked pasta. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add spaghetti sauce mixture. Stir until well blended. Serve topped with remaining cheese spread.
For this recipe, the pasta is not cooked all the way through in the boiling water. Instead after draining, it is then mixed with other ingredients and simmered again. This is to allow the pasta to absorb the sauce, making it more flavorful but not soggy.
This pasta dish is a source of protein and vitamin A. Protein helps in growth, development and repair of body tissues. For healthy vision and skin, vitamin A is the needed nutrient.