1. Scrape the meat of the boneless fish. Let it steam for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Mix all together the onion, carrots, raisins, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, egg, celery, calamansi, soy sauce, pepper, pickle relish, and cheese.
3. Strain well the steamed fish. Mash the meat. Add the fish in the marinade mixture.
4. Fill the mixture back into the skin of the bangus.
5. Steam the fish for 5 to 10 minutes just to let it set.
6. Fry the fish until the skin is golden brown.
To keep the stuffing inside, secure the sliced side with a couple of toothpicks to keep it in place.
This dish is high in protein needed for the growth, development, and repair of body tissues. It is also high in vitamin A which is important for the normal structure of the skin and keeps the immune system healthy.