1. Marinate the beef in the DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Barbecue Marinade and garlic for 5 minutes. Drain then reserve the marinade.
2. Heat a pan and fry the marinated sirloin. Set aside.
3. In the same pan, heat the DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce. Add the liquid seasoning, butter, water, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Add the reserved marinade, then put back the meat and simmer until cooked.
5. Pour over and mix with cooked Del Monte Spaghetti.
Briefly marinate the beef. The sukiyaki cut of beef is very thin and will absorb the marinade quickly. Long marination will make the meat too salty and will also dry it out as the salt in the marinade will draw out the meat's moisture.
Pasta is a source of carbohydrates that provide the body with energy, as well as fuel for the brain and nerves. This Tapa Spaghetti is also a source of protein which is important for growth and development.