2 hrs. and 31 mins.
1. Pour melted butter over crushed graham and mix well.
2. Press the graham mixture into the bottom of the pie pan. Chill well.
3. In a bowl, combine condensed milk, DEL MONTE Pineapple Tidbits and half of cream.
4. Pour over prepared crust. Top with the remaining half of cream. Place in freezer.
5. Top with grilled DEL MONTE Sliced Pineapple just before serving.
It is important to chill the crust so that it forms well and stays whole. Adding the liquid filling may cause the crust to break apart.
This dish is high in vitamin A that helps prevent infections and is also a source of calcium which is important for bone health.