1. Pound pork chop. In a bowl, mix DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Barbecue Marinade and five-spice powder. Marinate pork in the mixture for 30 minutes.
2. Dip each pork in all purpose flour then egg. Lastly dredge each pork in bread crumbs then pan-fry.
3. Sauté the garlic in cooking oil until golden.
4. Add the spinach leaves and sauté until wilted.
5. Add the sesame oil and serve with pork then top with sesame seeds.
Briefly fry the pork chop in hot oil. As soon as they are golden, drain them well. The pounded pork chop is thin so it should cook quickly in the hot oil.
This dish is high in iron which is essential for normal metabolism and vitamin B1 that supports normal growth and helps the body convert food to energy.