1. Mix all ingredients for sauce. Set aside.
2. In a pot, combine water, reserved pineapple syrup, and onion. Bring to a boil then simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Add in okra and sayote. When half-cooked, add siling haba and DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks.
4. When the vegetables are cooked, add the shrimps.
5. Season with sinigang mix and patis.
6. Turn off the heat then add togue, cilantro, and basil.
Allow the residual heat of the soup to cook the togue, cilantro, and basil. This helps make the togue crisp and the herbs fresh tasting.
This delicious soup is high in vitamin A that helps promote good vision. It also helps form and maintain healthy skin, teeth, bones and soft tissues. It is also a source of calcium needed for bone health.