1. Season beef with salt and pepper.
2. Pan-grill the beef then brush with butter when cooked. Cut into strips. Set aside.
3. To make salsa, mix all the ingredients in a bowl then set aside.
4. Spread the DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Italian Style Pizza Sauce onto the flour tortilla.
5. Add sliced beef, salsa, and cheese. Top with another piece of tortilla.
6. Heat a dry pan and put the sandwiched tortillas. Heat on both sides for about 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream.
After grilling the beef, allow it to rest for 15 minutes before slicing so that the juices will not run out and the beef will stay moist.
This QNE Quesadillas recipe is high in calcium which is important for bone health. It is also a source of vitamin A that helps in wound healing and helps protect from infections.