2 hrs. and 35 mins.
1. Marinate beef for 20 minutes.
2. Sauté garlic and onion in oil. Add DEL MONTE Tomato Paste and stir for 1 minute or until tomato paste browns.
3. Add beef with the marinade and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add beef cubes and water. Bring to a boil then simmer for 1 1/2 hours or pressure cook for 20 minutes.
5. Add pickles, liver spread, chorizo and chorizo oil. Cook for another 20 minutes. Add DEL MONTE Pineapple Chunks with syrup, bell peppers, and dissolved cornstarch. Simmer until thick.
6. Slice meat thinly and return to sauce. Serve.
Sautéing the tomato paste until it browns gives the dish a deeper flavor.
This Beef And Sausage Casserole recipe is high in protein which is essential for growth and development. It is also high in vitamin A that maintains normal vision and healthy skin.