1. Marinate beef for 30 minutes. Drain and reserve marinade.
2. Fry beef in batches in oil until cooked. Set aside.
3. Using the same pan, add 1 Tbsp oil if needed and sauté garlic, onion, and carrots until carrots are tender. Add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, combine marinade, reserved mushroom liquid, DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce, water, soy sauce, and sugar. Bring to boil then simmer covered for 10 minutes over low heat.
5. Add meat and vegetable mixture. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Add celery. Simmer for 1 minute.
Cooking the meat, vegetables, and sauce separately makes sure that they are done properly and are not overcooked.
This Beef With Two Kinds of Mushroom Recipe is high in iron that is needed for normal metabolism and vitamin A which helps maintain healthy skin and normal vision.