1. Season chicken with salt and pepper then fry for 4 minutes on each side. Set aside.
2. In the same pan, remove excess oil then sauté garlic and onion until aromatic.
3. Add bagoong then sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add the dissolved DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Kare-Kare Mix and dissolved cornstarch. Stir. Simmer until thick.
5. Add the chicken then simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Serve with blanched vegetables on the side or top.
Chicken thigh fillet is high in fat which will melt while frying. Remove excess oil after frying so the sauce will not be greasy.
This Chicken Kare-Kare dish is high in vitamin B1 and niacin. Vitamin B1 helps the body convert food to energy while niacin promotes healthy skin and normal digestion.