1. Sauté onion and garlic until translucent and aromatic.
2. Add ground chicken and sauté until browned. Add mushroom and chicken hotdog then sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add DEL MONTE Sweet Style Spaghetti Sauce. Season with salt and add green peas. Bring to a boil and simmer.
4. To make cheese sauce, mix all ingredients in a pot and simmer until thick.
5. To assemble, toss the cooked pasta in the sauce and pour into baking pan. Top with cheese sauce then bake until top is browned.
You can still serve this dish even without an oven. Simply top the cheese sauce over the tossed pasta. Top with chopped herbs like parsley or basil then serve.
This Baked Chicken Spaghetti Recipe is high in protein which is essential for growth, development and repair of body tissues. It is also a source of calcium that is important for bone health and in nerve transmission.