1. Heat olive oil then sauté the bacon until crispy. Drain the bacon and set aside.
2. Using the same pan with the bacon fat, cook the tapa. Set aside.
3. Still in the same pan, sauté the onions until translucent. Add the mushrooms. Dredge with white wine then allow the wine to evaporate. Add half of the tapa then simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add the DEL MONTE Carbonara Sauce, milk, and basil. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Put half of the cooked DEL MONTE Elbow Macaroni in a baking dish. Add half of the sauce then add another layer of the macaroni and another layer of sauce. Add the remaining half of the tapa, bacon, and top with parmesan cheese. Bake at 180°C for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and garnish with basil.