1. Heat Contadina Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium heat, sauté onion, garlic, and chorizo in a wok or deep pan.
2. Add the mussels then the white wine. Allow the wine to reduce to half.
3. Add DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce and reserved mussel stock. Let it simmer until sauce is reduced or thick.
4. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar. Add thyme and rosemary. Simmer until aromatic.
5. Turn the heat off then add butter to finish. Stir until butter is melted.
6. Squeeze 1 piece lemon wedge.
7. Serve the mussels with bread and lemon wedges.