1. Heat oil in a pot over medium flame, sauté onion and let it sweat.
2. Add garlic, carrots, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and green olives then sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add beef and sauté until browned. Add DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Caldereta Sauce and beef stock. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar. Cover pot and bring to a boil.
5. When it starts to boil, remove cover and let it simmer until meat is tender. Stir occasionally.
6. Add melting cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese. Stir until cheese melts. Turn off heat and let it cool.
7. Pre-heat oil for deep-frying.
8. To assemble empanada, lay out puff pastry on a table or tray, scoop 2 tablespoons of the mixture and put in the center, put mozzarella in the center of the mixture, fold the puff pastry and crimp edges to seal.
9. Deep-fry empanada until golden brown then drain. Best served hot.