1. In a pot, melt the butter then sauté the onion until translucent.
2. Add chicken hotdog and sauté for 5 minutes.
3. Add the DEL MONTE Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti Sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add green and red bell pepper then season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour over cooked DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
Butter adds a richer taste to this dish. You may opt to use oil but butter will add a creamier and richer taste.
Pasta is a good source of carbohydrates that provides energy for the body. This dish is also a source of protein, which is essential for growth, development and the repair of body tissues.