1. Combine all ingredients for marinade then marinate fish for 15 minutes.
2. Coat the fish with cornstarch. Fry until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Sauté garlic and mushrooms in olive oil. Add rice wine. Simmer uncovered for 2 minutes.
4. Add water, DEL MONTE Filipino Style Spaghetti Sauce, and salt to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add all-purpose cream. Heat for 2 minutes (do not boil). Pour over or mix with DEL MONTE Spaghetti.
6 Arrange fried fish on pasta then top with reserved lemon zest.
Cornstarch gives a nice crunchy texture to the fish.
This dish is rich in protein, which is important for growth, development and the repair of body tissues. Protein is also necessary for the regulation of body processes.