1. Sauté onion in oil. Add garlic then sauté until aromatic.
2. Add chicken and sauté until brown. Add eggplant and bell peppers. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Season with salt, pepper, and basil.
5. Pour and mix sauce with DEL MONTE Spaghetti. Top with grated cheese, if desired.
For a more flavorful sauce, choose ground chicken thigh fillet that has more fat. It has more flavor and will not dry out easily.
This dish is rich is vitamin B1 that helps the body convert food into energy. Vitamin B1 is also important for the normal function of nerves and muscles and keeps the immune system functioning properly.