3 hrs. and 20 mins.
1. Crust: Combine ingredients for crust. Mix well. Press evenly on the bottom of a 9-inch loose bottom tin pan or pie plate. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
2. Topping: Heat cornstarch mixture over low heat with constant stirring until thick. Add sugar and continue stirring for 1 minute. Stir in DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktai. Set aside.
3. Filling: Combine gelatin and fruit cocktail syrup. Heat over low fire until gelatin is dissolved. Add sugar and vanilla. Set aside to cool.
4. Beat cream cheese until smooth and fluffy. Gradually, beat in all purpose cream until well blended. Add gelatin mixture gradually while continuously beating. Fold in 1 cup of DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail mixture. Pour over crust
5. Chill until set. Top with remaining DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail
For a lump-free cream cheese mixture, beat the room temperature cream cheese with a rubber spatula or wire whisk. Be sure to beat until smooth and scrape down the sides every once in a while. When smooth, fold in the whipped cream.
This yummy dessert is a source of vitamin A that is important for the normal functioning of the skin and for keeping the immune system healthy.